Elizabeth A. Garon, Esquire
A woman of passion and commitment, Attorney Elizabeth Garon is the attorney for your legal needs. She conducts private mediation and offers unbundled services to persons who cannot afford an attorney for an entire case. A philanthropist at heart, she hopes to increase awareness of the need for all victims of domestic and sexual violence to have their voices heard in the judicial system.
Attorney Garon started her career with the aspiration of helping victims of domestic and sexual violence, as well as children. For over 17 years, she worked as a volunteer in a local crisis service. With her exposure, she realized that she could not help the victims as much as she hoped. She could not address the judge or advocate in a way that a lawyer can. As a result, she went to law school and accomplished what was needed to allow her to fully advocate and help victims. She earned her Paralegal Certificate from Mahway, NJ, her BA from Notre Dame College and her Juris Doctor Degree from Massachusetts School of Law.
Now, she practices family law, conducts private mediation, and is a certified Guardian ad Litem for children in all the state courts of New Hampshire.
- NH Justice of the Peace and wedding official
- Former board member and Chairwoman of the Board New Hampshire Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence and Stalking.
- Former member on the YWCA Board of Directors in Manchester, NH
- Former member of the Pastoral Counseling Board of Directors in Manchester, NH
- Volunteer at the local crisis service
- DOVE Attorney, she mentors newly admitted attorneys interested in this service to victims of violence.
- Former CASA volunteer (Court Appointed Special Advocate for Children) where she helped settle cases involving child abuse and neglect, including working with interstate compacts for the resolution of such cases.
- Former Girls Scouts leader
- Alum member of the Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains
- Former paraprofessional in her local elementary school. She taught children with special needs.
- Member of the Greater Manchester Council Against Domestic and Sexual Violence